Nursing Home Renovations
As an owner or operator of skilled nursing facilities, you can fully trust RAMSTAR to complete your interior or exterior projects with experienced project management and skilled crews, accustomed to the specific challenges of working in an occupied nursing home environment.
All of our crew members are experienced in interacting with nursing home residents, and are easily identified by wearing RAMSTAR shirts or vests.
Secure Memory Care Unit Conversions
We are witnessing the need for increased Dementia/Alzheimer’s patient care facilities, and the demand will only increase as the “baby boomers” reach retirement age.
RAMSTAR can assist with converting “underutilized areas” to provide this type of care in your existing facility, which typically generates more revenue for our client.
We have successfully completed numerous Secure Memory Care Unit Conversions and can assist you with preliminary designs, and conceptual estimates.
We will work with you and your architect/designer through the process, and offer “value engineering” suggestions through the design phase, and assist in the permitting process.
If your facility is underperforming, contact us to discuss how we can assist your team in generating more revenue with only a minimal capital expenditure.
We minimize disruption during the renovation process
RAMSTAR provides dust control partitions, negative air machines, and air scrubbers to minimize the renovation impact for your residents and staff.
Recently completed projects
- Austin, TX: Interior Common areas and resident room renovations
- Baton Rouge, LA: Conversion of Wing into Secure Memory Care Unit and exterior modifications
- Carrollton, TX: Renovation of Interior Resident Units; and renovated an entire wing into new Medicare Wing, Rehab Therapy Gym, Café/lounge and dining room with higher quality finishes
- Carrollton, TX: Memory Care Renovation and Common Area refurbishment
- Columbus, TX: Memory Care Unit Conversion and Common Area refurbishment
- Fort Worth, TX: Memory Care food service and dining facility renovation
- Fort Worth, TX: Full interior renovation of Memory Care Unit kitchen and dining/living rooms
- Greater Thibodaux, LA: Converted Physical Therapy room, offices, meeting rooms and interior Common Area refurbishment
- Lake Charles, LA: Interior Resident Room upgrades, exterior renovation, and conversion of existing wing into Secure Memory Care Unit
- New Orleans, LA: Secure Memory Care Unit conversion, full interior renovation of all Common Areas and resident units
- New Orleans, LA: Renovation of Rehab Therapy (common area, hallways), dining room, offices, 90 patient rooms, nurses stations and other supporting facilities
- Richardson, TX: Memory Care Unit dining room and living room conversions
- Slidell, LA: Interior Resident Room upgrades, exterior renovation, and conversion of existing wing into Secure Memory Care Unit
- Temecula, CA: Common area and dining room renovations in Secure Memory Care Unit